Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sleeplessness: Me and me and me

Many people have this sickness called insomnia sleep disorder.

As of today I don't see myself insomniac so to speak; but the fact that I don't get enough sleep a bad thing. One bad thing I know about it is that you keep on eating in daybreak to stay awake since I cant be sleeping on  daybreak, how I wish. But on weekends I try to catch sleep but I hate the idea. When waking up from such slumber it seems I slept for two or three days. Sometimes I wonder if what year is it when I wake up. And when my body begins to realize that probably I just slept three or four hours my head begins to ache, my back begins to ache, and as if I want to vomit.

As much as I wanted to doze off at 10:00 pm I cant. My mind is still awake but its not thinking of anything. Thus it starts to wander. I cant lie down in bed or else I will be awake the whole night. There are things I can do while passing time until my body decides to sleep but the problem is my mind is blank. And when the mind is blank you know what happens. 

I have mentioned in my past blogs about a time when as if I am hearing a strange talk while I was lying down in my bed. It was creepy. As if a dead man speaking in language from the past is right there in my room. Whispering eerie things in my ear. 

Do you know what can I do to fight this sleeplessness? Do you know what causes insomnia, or you have any insomnia information? Leave your advices and thoughts  in the comment box, your contribution is highly appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment